miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2019


Hi everyone,

Today I want to write about a serie, Skins.

 I have  been recently rewatching some Skins episodes (while I do proyects). I watched it when I was younger. It is about a group of teenagers from Bristol, England, dealing with different and personal problems.

 The serie consist of three generation of groups. The first generation appears in season 1 and 2 with tony as the ‘leader’. The second generation appears in the third and fourth season with Effy (Tony’s little sister) as the leader and the last generation with new characters appears in season five and six. The show made a seven season with six episodes of previous special characters. Each episode focus on one character and show us the struggle that is living that character, such as depression, eating disorders, mental illness, sexuality, drugs and more.

I really enjoyed season one and two but then the other seasons where a little bit repetitive and boring. It is not the best serie to watch when you are young but I really enjoyed it and I used to talk about it with my friends.

Now I like to watch more suspenseful/thriller series such as The haunting of Hill house. It is one of my favorite shows and there is an amazing episode that change the characters and locations in one single shot. It is very well made. If you like thriller series this show is for you.

5 comentarios:

  1. What age group is best to watch the series? Is it appropriate for younger people? Teenagers, for example?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It is probably not appropriate for young people because it has sexual content but I think 16 is fine

      Eliminar
  2. I saw skins too, my favorite generations was the second. I think It's a dark series for the teenage audience.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I saw this series too and I love it, sometimes I watch it again. I think that the second generation is the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I saw the season 1 only and I like it too :)

    ResponderEliminar